19 Jul 2018
On-line Training without leaving your store is now here!
Knowledge is like paint. It does no good until it is applied!
Become a certified Paint & Coatings Adviser.
Registrations Open Now
Retail Video Training
- On-line training at work or home at your own pace
- Multiple choice assessments and final at the end of the course
The retail training will be open to all SAPMA member retailers, including non-members, subject to terms and conditions. The training modules can be viewed from the SAPMA website. After each module is viewed, the trainee will be required to complete an online assessment on the lesson, before the trainee can move to the next module, until all ten modules are successfully completed. Once the trainee has successfully completed all ten assessments, the trainee will be required to pass an overall assessment of all the modules and will receive a Certificate of Competence from SAPMA.
Subject matter of the course covers use of correct painting systems, what materials and tools to be used, plus important Health & Safety advice;
- Painting new and previously painted gutters and downpipes
- Painting new and previously painted internal cement plastered walls
- Painting new and previously painted external cement plastered walls
- Painting previously painted concrete roof tiles Painting rhino board ceilings
- Painting new and previously painted window frames
- Painting palisade fencing
- Painting of bathroom tiles
- Varnishing and sealing of exterior wood
- Painting of new and previously painted metal roofs
to register online
[BACK TO NEWS]